|Original language||English (US)|
|Title of host publication||Understanding Girls' Problem Behavior|
|Subtitle of host publication||How Girls' Delinquency Develops in the Context of Maturity and Health, Co-Occurring Problems, and Relationships|
|Publisher||John Wiley and Sons|
|Number of pages||21|
|State||Published - Apr 14 2011|
- "Feminism and criminology,"
- "feminist methods"
- "feminist pathways research"
- "the pathways perspective,"
- Feminist and Qualitative Methods
- Gender Specific Services Work Group (GSSWG)
- The Power of Girls'Words and Voices
- Young Women's Research Group (YWRG)
Belknap, J., Gaarder, E., Holsinger, K., Wilson, C. M., & Cady, B. (2011). Using Girls' Voices And Words To Study Their Problems. In Understanding Girls' Problem Behavior: How Girls' Delinquency Develops in the Context of Maturity and Health, Co-Occurring Problems, and Relationships (pp. 95-115). John Wiley and Sons. https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470977453.ch5