Bibliographical noteFunding Information:
reported receiving grants and personal fees from the National Institutes of Health and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; grants from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute; and personal fees from the American Board of Preventive Medicine, American Medical Informatics Association, and American College of Medical Informatics. Dr Melton’s husband was an employee of Abbott Medical (St Jude Medical) until December 2017. No other disclosures were reported.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, U.S.
- Electronic Health Records
- Guidelines as Topic
- Medical History Taking
- Medical Records Systems, Computerized
- Reimbursement Mechanisms
- Symptom Assessment
- United States
PubMed: MeSH publication types
- Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
- Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S.
- Journal Article