The American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) PROviding better Access To Organs (PROACTOR) Task Force was created to inform ongoing ASTS organ access efforts. Task force members were charged with comprehensively cataloguing current organ access activities and organizing them according to stakeholder type. This white paper summarizes the task force findings and makes recommendations for future ASTS organ access initiatives.
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- donors and donation
- ethics and public policy
- kidney transplantation: living donor
- liver transplantation: living donor
- organ procurement and allocation
- organ transplantation in general