Interstate Highway No. 35 in Duluth, Minnesota is a part of the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways for which appropriations were authorized by the Federal Aid Highway Act of 1958. General location of the routes of the "Interstate System" as first designated, was approved by the Administrator, Federal Works Agency, on August 2, 1947. The location of Interstate Highway No. 35 in Minnesota was fixed by the Bureau of Public Roads on January 17, 1955, as being "from the Minnesota-Iowa State Line southwest of Albert lea, via the Minneapolis-St. Paul urban area and Scanlon to Duluth." Additional petitions approved by the Bureau of Public Roads on October 21, 1957, and September 8, 1958, extended the system to its present terminus at the east property line of 10th Avenue East and London Road.
|Original language||English (US)|
|State||Published - Oct 1967|