|Original language||English (US)|
|Title of host publication||A Primer on Stroke Prevention Treatment|
|Subtitle of host publication||An Overview Based on AHA/ASA Guidelines|
|Number of pages||11|
|State||Published - Apr 8 2009|
Bibliographical noteFunding Information:
AIQ has received funding from the National Institutes of Health (RO1-NS44976–01A2; drugs provided by ESP Parma), the American Heart Association Established Investigator Award (0840053N), the National Institutes of Health (U01-NS062091–01A2, drugs provided by Cornerstone Therapeutics), and the Minnesota Medical Foundation. LRC declares that he has no conflicts of interest.
Copyright 2013 Elsevier B.V., All rights reserved.
- Anticoagulation - patients with atherosclerotic disease
- Intracranial stenosis and atherosclerosis
- Intravascular ultrasonography (IVUS)
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Primary angioplasty versus stent placement - intracranial stenosis