The Rum River Dam MN 00549 is located on the Rum River in Anoka, Minnesota. The existing dam, completed in 1970, replaced a log timber dam operated by Pillsbury-Washburn Milling Company until 1935, when the title was trasferred to the City of Anoka. The mill was located on the left bank of the river adjacent to the dam, and its five turbines had a combined capacity of 450 HP. The purpose of this study is to assess the feasibility of developing hydropower production facilities at the Rum River Dam.
|Original language||English (US)|
|State||Published - Aug 1982|