Contributions to Science
1. Rani, P., Vashisht, M., Golla, N., Shandilya, S., Onteru, S. K., and Singh, D., (2017). Milk mi-RNAs encapsulated in exosomes are stable to human digestion and permeable to intestinal barrier in vitro. Journal of functional foods, 34, 431-439. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jff.2017.05.009
2. Singh, P., Golla, N., Singh, P., Baddela, V.S., Chand, S., Baithalu, R.K., Singh, D. and Onteru, S.K., (2017). Salivary miR-16, miR-191 and miR-223: intuitive indicators of dominant ovarian follicles in buffaloes. Molecular Genetics and Genomics, pp.1-19. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00438-017-1323-3
3. Sharma, D*., Golla, N*., Singh, D. and Onteru, S.K., (2018). A highly efficient method for extracting next‐generation sequencing quality RNA from adipose tissue of recalcitrant animal species. Journal of Cellular Physiology, 9999:1–4. https://doi.org/10.1002/jcp.25951 (* indicates equal contribution).
4. Golla, N. and Singh, D., (2018). Analysis of transcriptome in adipose tissue during early lactation in buffalo. ICAR-NDRI, Karnal. http://krishikosh.egranth.ac.in/handle/1/5810103147
5. Sharma, D*., Golla, N*., Singh, P., Sudhakar, S., Singh, D. and Onteru, S.K (2019). NGS-quality RNA isolation from Liver tissue of recalcitrant animal species. Journal of Cellular Physiology https://doi.org/10.1002/jcp.28226 (*indicates equal contribution).
6. Sudhakar, S., Golla, N., Sharma, D,. Singh, D and Onteru, S.K., (2019). Buffalo liver transcriptome analysis suggests immune tolerance as its key adaptive mechanism during early postpartum negative energy balance. Functional & Integrative Genomics (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31073775).
7. Golla, N., Alka C., Sanjanna B., Kumar TVC., Onteru, S. K., and Singh, D., (2019). High serum free fatty acids and low leptin levels: plausible metabolic indicators of negative energy balance in early lactating Murrah buffaloes. Journal of Cellular Physiology. https://doi.org/10.1002/jcp.28081
Sharma, D*., Golla, N*., Singh, D. and Onteru, S.K.. NGS-quality RNA isolation from Liver tissue of recalcitrant animal species (Patent vide number 201811038729).(* indicates equal contribution). In progress.
Journal of Dairy Science
In my B.Sc, I got 2nd place in the district level oration competition
NCC “C” Certificate (given by Indian Army) holder and selected as a best cadet among 700 trainees in XII camp as well as awarded a Gold Medal
Awarded Doctoral fellowship by NDRI, Deemed University, India (2014 onwards)
Awarded Junior Research Fellowship (Mentored Investigator Award for PhD) by CSIR-UGC (Around 0.7million of students compete), India for PhD program (2015 onwards)
Best Poster award under Therapeutics Category for the poster entitled, “Exosome: A novel and stable pharmacological vehicle” by Payal Rani, Naresh Golla, Pankaj K. Singh, Monika Vashisht, Suneel K. Onteru and Dheer Singh in XV Annual Convention of Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology (ISVPT) on Nutritional Pharmacology and Toxicology Beyond calories, January 14-16, 2016, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal, India.
Best Poster award under Pharmacokinetics Category for the poster entitled “Salivary Estradiol Estimation In Ruminants” by Prashant Singh, Eshu S, Vijay Simha Baddela, Naresh Golla, Dheer singh and Suneel. K. Onteru., 2016 in XV Annual Convention of Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology (ISVPT) on Nutritional Pharmacology and Toxicology Beyond calories, January 14-16, 2016, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal, India.
Hormel Fellow, 2018 Onwards, in the Hormel Institute, University of Minnesota, USA
Run in the early morning, write a diary before sleep, read motivational books, do meditation, play Chess, watch animation videos (cgi and esma) and explore new places in leisure time
PhD, National Dairy Research Institute India
Award Date: Mar 8 2018