The Healthy Foods, Healthy Lives Institute is an interdisciplinary institute that brings together University of Minnesota faculty, staff and students, as well as external constituents, to foster and increase the visibility of food and health research, teaching and outreach at the University of Minnesota.
- Food Science and Nutrition - Professor
- Medicine - Hematology, Oncology, Transplant - Adjunct Professor
- Healthy Foods, Healthy Lives - Leader
- Healthy Weight Research Center
- Consortium on Law and Values in Health, Environment, and the Life Sciences
Person: Academics, Member, Faculty, Adjunct Faculty19812021